For some folks, life is hard. Everything they do seems to be a grind.
Others find life comes to them with relative ease. They don't seem to struggle or find great difficulty in doing things.
I'm not sure, but I think the first batch are those who've found their place in the puzzle. The place where everything fits; and fits well.
But what about the others?
- First, be assured that there is a place where you do fit.
- Know that you were created by God as a gift to this world. You are desperately needed somewhere.
- Know that you can actually get to where you belong. There is a path from where you stand to where you fit.
- I don't know what that path is. Neither does anyone else; except God.
- I recommend getting to know Him. He made all of creation. He made you. He knows how you fit.
- If you are a puzzle piece and it seems through your life that you've changed in various ways, make sure you are changing to be able to fit the place created for you.
- Let God change you. Call on Him. He'll help you. Call on Jesus.
- Walking with Him and being His friend is worth it all by itself, but there is so much more. He'll lead you to that place; that place He's made for you.
I call that place the "Sweet-Spot".